Bring your fantasies to life in an erotic story!
Write great erotic literature with helpful tips and advice from an experienced erotic writer! (Yes, I’m talking about myself in the third person.)
I’ve had several requests from fellow erotica writers, and erotica fans alike, to run an erotic writing workshop. Whether you just want to write a good story for your own personal use, to spice things up with your partner, or as a first step in an erotic writing career, this workshop will give you the tools you need to get started!
During my workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to write a great sex scene
- How to create compelling, believable characters
- How to seamlessly transition between different parts of your story
- What different narration styles can bring to your story
- What NOT to do when writing an erotic story
and more great tips!
This workshop will be held October 2015 in Montreal, Canada.
More information & pricing coming soon.
Get on my workshop mailing list here below!
(You’ll be the first to get the news and an early bird discount when sign-ups begin.)
Get more updates by connecting with me on Facebook & Twitter!
Photo of woman with typewriter via alexilawless.com