The holidays are right around the corner, and this can sometimes be a stressful time for some of us, whether you’re single or in a relationship.
But instead of settling for surviving the holidays. With the right tools and mindset, you can absolutely THRIVE this holiday season!
I’m hosting an empowering live webinar this November 15th at 8PM ET.
I invite you to join me for my upcoming “How To Thrive During the Holidays” event, which is part of my new Explore Your Lexuality series.
“How To Thrive During The Holidays” Event
During this Lexual event, we’ll dive into a journey of personal growth, self-discovery, and enhanced relationship throughout the potentially stressful holiday season, and well into the new year!
Together, we’ll explore:
- How to navigate relationship dynamics with your family and partner.
- How and when to set, keep, and negotiate boundaries.
- How to manage feelings, expectations, and pressure.
- How to prioritize self-care and self-exploration.
- How to enhance your intimacy and pleasure with your partner.
- How to be present and create memorable experiences with your family, friends, and / or colleagues.
- How to thrive well beyond the holidays with year-round personal growth and relationship development.
- And more!
This webinar is open to couples, triads, polycules, and singles of all orientations and relationship styles.
Whether you are monogamous or exploring non-monogamous dynamics in your relationship(s), the “How to Thrive During the Holidays” event will provide you with valuable tips you can harness to reframe the way you think about the holiday season and experience it in a more exciting and relaxed new way!
Plus, for all of your burning questions, we’ll have an open Q&A session at the end!
Your ticket includes access to the live event as well as the video replay link.
Are you ready to make this the BEST holiday season yet?
Are you ready to give yourself the gift of fulfilling and more connected relationships? Book a free coaching discovery call to learn more about how I can help you and your relationships with my Lexual coaching!
Looking forward to meeting you, my Lexplorers!